HOW MANY BUNDLES OF HAIR DO I NEED FOR A SEW-IN OR WIG?
So you want a sew-in or wig? There are many benefits to wearing hair extensions, but the biggest benefit is protection. Hair extensions protects your natural hair from daily combing, heat, and manipulation. If you care for your natural hair properly under the hair extensions, you can also grow your hair thicker and longer.
The amount of hair extensions you need for your sew in or wig depends on 3 factors:
1.The length of hair you desire
2. The fullness of your desired look
3. The size of your head
For a full head of hair, please use the following recommendations. If you prefer a wig / full sew in please include a closure or frontal. Please note that every bundle of hair weighs 3 ounces.
We recommend these lengths if you want a killer bob or a chic shoulder length look. The wefts are longer on these inches because the hair is shorter. We recommend 2 or more bundles.
Our hair extensions are definitely true to length, if not a little longer. This length will hang to the middle of your back. The wefts are shorter on these inches because the hair is longer. We recommend 3 or more bundles.
These lengths are recommended if you want super long and flowing tresses that fall just above your tailbone. The wefts on these lengths are even shorter because the hair is much longer. We recommend 4 or more bundles.
The fullness of your desired look
Do you want a natural look or do you want fullness on the level of Beyoncé during her world tour?
- If you prefer a natural look, please follow our suggestions above.
- If you prefer a full look, please follow our suggestions above and include one additional bundle.
The size of your head
If you have a larger head, please follow the suggestions below
- If you have a larger head and prefer a natural look, we recommend our suggestions above plus 1 additional bundle of hair.
- If you have a larger head and prefer a fuller look, we recommend our suggestions above plus 2 additional bundles of hair.
Still unsure? No worries, we're here to help. Contact us by mail at email@example.com or phone 313-802-4658.